- 2 cups (8 ounces) uncooked, penne pasta (or substitute cooked cauliflower)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (rotisserie or canned)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- green onions, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray.
Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions. Drain and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil to keep them from sticking.
Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy.
Add the chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish.
Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top of the pasta. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted.
Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6.